Thursday, July 3, 2014

My inspiration


The inspiration you can get from a volume packed catalog annually..

But my all time fav & rave: 
- the Stockholm Collection


Smart Craftsmanship is IKEA's take on quality furnishings: design in every detail, and the finest materials inside and out for ultimate comfort.


View more of my photos taken from my very own Stockholm Collection


-----------------------------------------------
My next journey may be to SWEDEN!
Where it all began

IKEA of Sweden
Address:
Kungens Kurva
12722 Skärholmen

A phenomenon that has changed the entire world's view of home furnishing. Kungens Kurva in Skärholmen, south of Stockholm, is the home of the largest IKEA store in the world, which opened in 1965. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I happen to find this last edition in the IKEA store while rummaging through stuff at the display boxes (during Ikea Malaysia's major renovation)  - which would look great on a coffee table or book shelf..


The rest of my ideas and concept is flipping through the catalogs (every day) and still feel excited!

My Ikea Catalog Collection
visit the IKEA homepage: www.ikea.com.my

There are so many great ideas (not to mention photos) of living space and how you want to create them to suit your needs and most of them - practical. So head on to your local IKEA store and get inspired!!




No comments:

Post a Comment