Friday, July 4, 2014

Small Living

Not complaining...but...... My living hall and dining area had to be combined and therefore space is REALLY limited - as you can see my apartment floor plan:

Hubbs and I have been living here since 2010 and we have been adding up furniture and stuff. Hubbs placed a large aquarium space next to our bedroom. I love the no-drill curtain track (Trolig) from Ikea as a partition from the bedrooms to the living room. Unfortunately the curtains were removed when we had kittens (thought they were make-shift trees..!). 

We have a tiny balcony - a place where both of us hang out to have a sip of coffee, watch our betta fish and have ciggies.


The space layout of my living room and dining:


From the living room you can see the entry to my tiny kitchen (see the picts of my kitchen here).


It really is dreadful when all my stuff is exposed - i haven't had a full wardrobe or cabinets to fill my stuff in (yet). Painting the feature wall was a problem as it tends to get chalky no matter how many layers we painted..*sigh*
It was time to reinvent my space...

No comments:

Post a Comment